Friday, January 1, 2010

Cookie Exchange


I love to have parties!
Its been several years since I had done a cookie exchange. This year I threw a cookie exchange/decorating party for Super Cutie's classmates. I mailed the invitations along with the rules about 3 weeks prior to the party. I had planned to entertain the little girls with a craft, and cookie decorating, and the the big girls (Moms) with food, and big girl drinks!

The rules were simple...
1. Cookies had to be homemade
2. Everyone needed to bring the recipe, and about 6 dozen cookies (so everyone would have plenty to take home)
3. Christmas party attire was required!

The girls all looked so cute! The problem was in all the excitement I forgot to take a picture before they destroyed their outfits! The evening was fun for all! Great to see other moms outside the school, and fun to see Super Cutie interact with all her friends. Here are a few pics from the evening.
Decorating cookies

Super Cutie and her friend

Crafting

All the cuties!

Dressed up????

No comments: