Sunday, October 11, 2009

So...here I go!

I have been reading (aka lurking) blogs for a little over a year, ever since my BFF girly stuff started her blog. It is amazing the creativeness that is out there! I finally decided to jump in for several reasons. First, I always have some sort of project going on. I am the infamous M&M from Girly Stuff's blog so you might have already read about some of them through her blog. So instead of her having to help me decide what I am going to do, do it for me, let me take all the credit for it, and then have to blog about it for me, I thought I'd try a hand at it myself. Secondly, and most importantly I want to tell anyone that will listen (read) about my amazing Super Cutie! She is 6yrs old, going on 18, and trust me is always having interesting adventures! So this is my first post...I'll try linking photos and telling you about an office project that was inspired by life in grace next time!

2 comments:

Girly Stuff said...

Yippee!!!

Woman Interrupted said...

I'm so excited that you've stepped into our virtual world! Its addictive.